Dental Implants Edinburgh and Lothian
Things happen to your body even when you do your best to take care of yourself, one of the unfortunate yet very common events is losing a tooth which can happen for many reasons.
There are several options available to fill the missing gap from a lost tooth, these include bridges and dentures. Each of which has it’s limitations. Lucky for you! Technology has given you access to dental implants, which not only look natural, but also feel like your natural tooth and just as strong.
Dental implants is a very popular option for many people looking to replace missing teeth because they look great, and they are the most natural replacement.
For more information about dental implants you are welcome to call our practice to discuss it with us.
The implant process can be explained in 5 simple steps.
- Book your free consultation by calling our reception and paying a £25 fully refundable deposit.
- Our implant expert will explain your options in detail and answer any questions you have.
- If you choose to continue, we will take an x-ray and or CBCT scan to determine your bone level for the implant.
- We will schedule your implant session and begin the implant process.
- Once your implant is inserted, it can take on an average of 3 to 6 months before the final implanted tooth is inserted, until then you will have a temporary tooth and no one will be able to tell the difference.
Dental Implant Costs
The price of an implanted tooth starts from £1500, this includes the implant itself and the surgical procedure.
You may need a bone graft to assist the implant placement. This would be checked at the very early stages, before any work is carried out.
The price of an implant can vary depending on your specific situation and therefore it is only possible for us to give an estimate after an implant consultation. This will include a full breakdown of the costs.
We have payment plans available for those who prefer that option, just ask when you arrive for your consultation.
There is a fully refundable £25 booking fee for the initial consultation. This will be refunded on the day of your appointment. Contact us to find out more.
Why choose us?
Choosing a dental implant clinic is a big decision, it’s always a good idea to ask questions before going ahead with your surgery. We tell all of our new patients to look at our patient feedback and ratings which are 5 stars on-line.
We ensure every client experience is excellent to ensure we maintain our outstanding reputation and patient reviews.
All of our implant procedures are carried out by Dr Ignacio Verdejo, who has a masters degree in Implantology and Biomaterial from the University Of Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France. Dr.Ignacio also carries out procedures for a number of leading implant practices around Scotland. Our head dentist Savitha Raman will oversee all procedures with Dr.Igancio.